Historic Grass Lawn
Historic Grass Lawn, known also as the Milner House, was built circa 1836 by Dr. H. A. G. Roberts of Port Gibson, Mississippi. Entered in the National Register of Historic Places in 1972, it was purchased by the City of Gulfport in 1973. Unfortunately, the original structure was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The City built a replica which is now enjoyed as an event venue with an adjacent Visitor’s Center.